Ever since Instagram launched its “Discovery” feed, we can easily scroll for hours. From the opening of Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner to Barbara Kruger’s commissioned, site-specific intervention underneath the Brooklyn Bridge. Check out this week’s crop of Instagrams that caught our eye.
1. A mesmerizing artwork by Leonardo Drew
2. Salami flower anyone?
3.Director of Digital @PublicArtFund captures Yayoi Kusama’s Festival of Life at David Zwirner
4. Howard Fonda’s ‘Untitled,’ 2017
5. Barbara Kruger x Performa 17
6. #Notsurpised, Jenny Holzer. Read the full open letter @notsurprised2017
7. Ai WeiWei’s Good Fences Make Good Neighbors in WSQP
8. UrbanCabin at @A_D_O_nyc
9. Daniel Arsham raking his Lunar Garden
10. TWO x TWO art auction benefiting amfAR and the Dallas Museum of Art
top image // @artzealous instagram from the IFPDA Print Fair @ebonygpatterson