11 Instagrams You Should Check Out This Week
November 2, 2017 by
Ever since Instagram launched its “Discovery” feed, we can easily scroll for hours. From the opening of Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner to Barbara Kruger’s commissioned, site-specific intervention underneath the Brooklyn Bridge. Check out this week’s crop of Instagrams that caught our eye.
1. A mesmerizing artwork by Leonardo Drew
2. Salami flower anyone?
3.Director of Digital @PublicArtFund captures Yayoi Kusama’s Festival of Life at David Zwirner
4. Howard Fonda’s ‘Untitled,’ 2017
5. Barbara Kruger x Performa 17
6. #Notsurpised, Jenny Holzer. Read the full open letter @notsurprised2017
7. Ai WeiWei’s Good Fences Make Good Neighbors in WSQP
8. UrbanCabin at @A_D_O_nyc
9. Daniel Arsham raking his Lunar Garden
10. TWO x TWO art auction benefiting amfAR and the Dallas Museum of Art
top image // @artzealous instagram from the IFPDA Print Fair @ebonygpatterson